Thursday, June 14, 2012

Marie Clancy - Send Out Cards


-
GUEST: Marie Clancy, Send Out Cards

I met Marie about a year ago (May, 2011) at a premier event. At that time, she was working as a tour bus driver and starting her Send Out Cards business. A few months later, I ran into her at a networking meeting. I was impressed after speaking with her how hard she was working at her new business and that she had already been able to quit her bus driver job. Believe me, that's dedication and hardwork.

Marie told me about how easy it is to use Send Out Cards for personal use but what really sold me was the opportunity to connect with my customers on this very personal level.  I always feel so special when I receive a card in the mail. I am sure it goes back to when I was growing up and I would get birthday cards from relatives - some WITH money!  Now I can pass that feeling on to my customers letting them know I was thinking of them, that I remembered their birthday or anniversary, congratulating them on a new baby or grandbaby or new job or house, just so many opportunities!

Marie is a sweetheart.  She is very soft spoken but she is a dynamo when it comes to business. She will help you set up your account and teach you how to use it. She helped me set up my first campaign. A campaign is  an automation of connecting with customers. Choose a card that says "Thank You" or "Welcome", personalize it, schedule when you want to send it, how many people you want to send it to.  Choose another card that says "Thinking of You" or "Special News", and schedule it for 2 months from the first card. Both cards will be sent out automatically on the days you scheduled it for. Simplify your holiday cards, automatically send out birthday cards, make calendars, newsletters and so much more!

There's so much you CAN do, but the first thing you SHOULD do, is go to Marie's Website and send out a free card; see how easy it is, how many card choices you have, etc.

CONTACT INFO:  Marie Clancy, Send Out Cards
Email:  marieclancy@cox.net 
Phone:  (602)509-2604

1 comment:

  1. Send Out Cards is the easiest way to let friends, family & customers know that you are thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete