Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Series


My name is Teri Shardy. This blog site will be about local companies in Phoenix that are sole proprietors, this will include many like myself who are in direct sales.  Through years of networking I have met hundreds of people in business that work very hard trying to get their name out in front of the public. This is  my attempt to facilitate their exposure.

I first thought of doing this several months ago when I went to a jobseekers conference. The guest speaker that day was from an organization called Local First Arizona (localfirstaz.com).  She gave us alot of numbers about sales tax and employment that really startled me! To think that a city as large as the Phoenix Metro area is  would actually pay companies to open stores here is crazy to me. You'd think 4 million potential customers would be enough of a reason. So since then I have been on a mission to visit local businesses first if at all possible. To find out more about local businesses you can frequent check out Local First's website.

As part of a direct sales company, even though that company may be out of state, we live right here and pay our taxes right here.  I am a consultant with Gold Canyon Candles which is located in Chandler, Arizona. We have consultants around the country, Canada and Puerto Rico.  Many of the people you will meet that are direct sellers have websites where you can view the catalog and order online.  If necessary, you could also look up a consultant in your area.

Please visit my website or Facebook page to learn more about me. And if you are or know of a direct seller or small business in the Phoenix area and would like to be featured here, please send me an email: bizygirlcandles@gmail.com

CONTACT INFO:  TERI SHARDY
Email: bizygirlcandles@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/bizygirlcandles
Website: mygc.com/bizygirls

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I will send customers here if they are looking for something. Great job Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we gonna get you on here Dianna?

    ReplyDelete