Thursday, June 7, 2012



Danny Cabrera, Now Voyager Hypnotherapy


Danny opened his own practice in 1996 using the name of a classic movie he saw starring Bette Davis. The story of this woman intrigued him as a young man and he followed his path to study with Dr. Edwin Druding, a direct disciple of Milton Erickson, the father of modern hypnotherapy. He has a long list of services which include:  performance enhancement (business/sports), weight control, smoking cessation, low self-esteem, etc.

What I appreciate about Danny is his lighted hearted, fun and calming disposition. We had several sessions together and I always felt heard and validated. He helped me confront some issues with my parents that had been going on for 3-1/2 years. I didn't know it until Danny helped me but the stress of the situation was causing me severe low back pain which went away almost immediately.  Also, his Anti-Stress CD helped me overcome insomnia that I had suffered with for 8 years - every night a sleeping pill.

Follow Danny on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/nowvoyagerhypnotherapy.  He posts quite often with encouraging or funny signs, health tips (mental and physical) and you'll get a real sense of who Danny is.  

Contact Info:  
Phone:  (602)301-6551
3819 N. 3rd Street, Suite #E29

No comments:

Post a Comment